This is my last post for the year. It was great re-starting this blog and making it better than ever. I have been grateful for all the positive feedback from the new take on how to do this blog properly with satire fake articles, funny lists, opinionated articles and true stories I have shared.
I will be busy next week for Christmas and the following week for the New Year but I will be back the 2nd week of January. Until then, here are some Christmas jokes for you.
1. I went to buy a Christmas tree today and the store associate asked me, "Hey man, will you be putting this up yourself" and I said, "nah, just in the living room".
2. I think people think I'm trans-gendered because I keep getting Christmas cards made out to "Mr. & Mrs. SK Comedian".
3. We play "Secret Santa" at our office. When I drew a certain person, I knew exactly what to get them. When the day came to give this secret gift to a certain someone, the building burned down....you're welcome me.
4. My mom never understands the theme of our family Christmas parties....especially the part about why we're all wearing her sweaters.
5. Christmas shopping is great for me during this time of the year because I can quickly close my laptop when my wife enters the room and I don't get a disgusted look from her.
6. Going to grandmas new house for Christmas was horrible...I mean...how fun can it really be standing over a granite slab.
7. During this time of the year, people always like to say "Tis the Season"....for what?....Not, knowing how to finish a sentence?
8. Christmas mass should always include a live baby delivery....So everyone feels the authenticity that childbirth in front of stangers is a bit awkward.
9. They say we need to keep "Christ" in "Christmas" but it could also be said we need to keep "Chris" in "Christmas"...who Chris is...I don't know...but he needs to be remembered.
10. I have a lot of good memories during this time of the year, like I remember one time being so excited to open my presents that I walked into my parents room on Christmas eve and my mom yelled at me to wait for Santa to come....then he got dressed and left.
Author - Scott Kelley
Need to laugh at life's audacities? You've come to the right place here at "The Town Crier". No topic is safe and everything will be mocked.