A lot of men don’t know it but they just went through their monthly man period. Not a lot of men are aware that this can happen to them but it’s about as common as just being a man. We don’t bleed out like women do and if you happen to bleed out of your male privates, please see a doctor, this is not a monthly man period, something is seriously wrong with you.
At this point, you may be asking yourself, “Well, how do I know if I have a man period?”
HOLD UP, HOLY CRAP, WE ARE GETTING TO THAT, WOULD YOU JUST GIVE US A SECOND TO GATHER OUR THOUGHTS…..
Ok, sorry about that, but let’s brush up on what man periods are really called. Man periods are called Irritable Male Syndrome (IMS) and it’s caused by the testosterone levels being dropped in the male. This can cause him to be angry, irritable, depressed or anxious.
So what are the signs that a man is going through his man period? And how can you treat it?
First off, let’s show you what the signs are.
1. A man wearing shades and whimpering during braveheart.
2. A man eating part of a chimichanga and saving it for later.
3. A man passing up the opportunity to use his free redbox rental coupon.
4. A man not laughing at a Chuck Norris joke.
5. A man finding no comfort with a Macho Man Randy Savage impersonation.
6. A man passes by the beef jerky section at the grocery store.
7. A man takes a 5 minute dump.
8. A man looks at a piece of lumber wood and thinks heavily about returning it to it’s mother.
9. A man actually dresses himself in appropriate matching attire.
10. A man looks at a woman and sees her as an equal.
11. A man claims he’s going to start changing his life around.
12. A man acts normal when getting a cold instead of hovering in a corner by himself detached from the world with a cough and sniffles.
Here’s how you can help treat a man suffering from his man period.
1. Laugh at him and tell him he’s on his man period.
There you have it, now you know exactly how to diagnose and treat man periods. Now if you’ll excuse me, I feel like Uncle Feminine is coming to town.
Author - Scott Kelley
Need to laugh at life's audacities? You've come to the right place here at "The Town Crier". No topic is safe and everything will be mocked.